Are you in New York and want to learn more about blogging and how to leverage Twitter?
Blogging and being on Twitter has changed my life, and I will be sharing many insider tricks and info and would love you to come!
I am teaching two classes together with Katie Hellmuth of Collective-E and FashionMista.
How to Kick Start Your Blog on 03/03/2009 at 6:30pm
– Free tools you can start using right now to make sharing information easier.
– Why building quality relationships with other bloggers is so important.
– How to host a Giveaway to generate reader participation, from finding the right product to promoting it.
– Attracting quality links to your blog to help its SEO.
– An overview of SEO (search engine optimization) to make sure you fill the hot spots in your blog posts with juicy keyword phrases for Google.
– Spotlight on your blog (or future blog) for a 5 minute strategy session.
Tweetworking: Networking on Twitter on 03/24/2009 at 6:30pm
– Dos and Don’ts of Twitter.
– How to find and connect with more people who want to help you.
– Why honesty matters in Twitter.
– If you don’t “get it”, we’ll get you there.
– What really is social media? We’ll discuss how social media is not about advertising, but about connecting and building relationships with people.
– Case studies of what worked and didn’t work on Twitter.
– Goal and strategy developing among the class participants.
Learn more about all Collective-E classes and sign up at Collective-E.