It’s already afternoon here in Sweden as I write this, and I was out an about with the kids today. We went to our favorite flea market, and then went to walk around Gamla Stan, the old city part of Linköping. I carried my camera with me, then everything we bought, and a water bottle and.. you get the picture, my bag was overflowing with stuff, and I was kicking myself for not bringing a larger haul-it-all bag. I love large bags and totes for summer, and usually get a few each summer. For summer it’s fun to get less expensive fabric and canvas totes that you can take anywhere, from beach and pool to shopping and sightseeing. So I did some shopping… and found all these bags for under $100.
Big bags under $100
1. kate spade new york ‘charm – travel’ coated canvas bon shopper
is regularly $178.00 and now on sale for $88.90. Love the print, perfect for summer travels!
2. Tommy Hilfiger Handbag in Rugby Stripes Tote is also on sale, normally $108.00 and now on sale for $80.99 and it comes in different colors. It’s just a fun careless basic go anywhere summer bag.
3. Tommy Hilfiger Handbag, Signature Jacquard Easy Tote is my third sale find – regularly $88.00, now on sale for $65.99. It works for work and evenings too if needed.
4. Nine West Handbag, If The Tote Fits Tall Sequined Large Tote is regularly $75.00 now on sale $55.99 and it’s probably my favorite, I like the little bling with the sequins, and it’s something I typically wouldn’t buy, but the price is right and it looks fun.
5. Olympic City Shopper is only $25 and while it’s not in the same league as the other bags, it would be an awesome Olympic year bag, plus I like that it features Stockholm too.
6. Big Buddha Handbag, Ozzy Tote for $90.00 is inexpensive but makes you look dressed up even if you are just out and about.
7. Jessica Simpson Handbag, Getaway Tote is $88 and it’s perfect from work to vacation.