Sale Finds for Boys
It’s time to shop for summer sales!
My best tip for shopping for clothes for kids: buy off-season and for the next year. Sometimes both can be tricky – you never know what size your child will be when the next season hits, but size up, roll sleeves, and do what I do: buy timeless classic designs that go from kid to another in qualities that also last more than one kid using them. When it comes to summer sales, I try to buy what we need right now, or buy for the fall/school year already now. Most summer sales include long sleeved tees, hoodies, thicker shorts also good for school – and at least polo shirts of all colors. You’ll thank yourself in August if you do some of the back to school shopping already now. Here are a few summer sale finds for boys that will be great for summer – or for the school.
1. Ralph Lauren Little Boys USA Track Jacket at Macys.com, was originally $75.00, now $41.99. Perfect to support Team USA during the Olympic Games.
2. GAP flag hoodie was $29.95, now $26.99 is also great for Patriotic 4th of July fun and cheering for Team USA.
3. Nautica Little Boys Solid Pique Polos at Macys.com , was originally $26.50, now $14.99 EXTRA 15% OFF USE CODE: FOURTH (limited colors left)
4. Boys’ Shaun White Brickyard Skate Shoe from Target, regularly $27.99, now on sale $19.58. Great cheap shoes for playing with the boys.
5. Windproof fleece vest by Polarn O. Pyret was $49.50, now $14.85. Ridiculously good deal for this high quality fleece vest, also in blue.
6. Olilily Pepino shorts, originally $90.00, now $54.00 – still pricey, but your little man deserves it. Perfect for summer BBQ parties.