Beach vacations are coming – are you ready?
Get into red, white and blue All-American spirit with these beachy & fresh pictures from Lexington Company and scroll down for our summer essentials shopping list too. I so wish we were heading for the beach for 4th of July, but we are spending it in our new home — and by the pool!
These Lexington beach towels would look great by the pool too!
Espadrilles might not be the best shoes when you are getting in and out of water, but I do love them for summer. I think flip flops are only acceptable by pool or on the beach, but I wouldn’t wear them for anything else. Ever. But espadrilles – my summer favs!
I love this simple table setting by Lexington for the beach house – or for backyard.
My plan is to keep cold lemonade easily accessible all day long, and I love this shelving idea for backyard BBQ serving station too.
Here are some of my favorites for the summer on the shore. (Or by the pool!)
1. Straw hat ($16.80 on sale) is light-weight and protects from the sun. Plus it just looks so damn good.
2. Lexington Laureen caftan ($225) is just the perfect dress for the summer. Dress it down as a cover-up for the beach, or dress it up with heels for the parties, or combine it with white pants for cooler nights.
3. Market tote by Orchid & Sage ($118) has leather handles, and it is hand-painted in waxed canvas. It’s on the smaller size for a beach bag, but it’s your perfect go-anywhere summer tote.
4. LavaDerm Cooling Mist from Young Living is a must for your beach bag. It brings relief to stressed skin with a blend of gentle skin-soothing ingredients including lavender essential oil aloe vera.
5. Beach candy Turkish towel ($56) is truly do-it-all! Made with 100% Turkish cotton, the Beach Candy is thin enough to be worn as a scarf, thick enough to be an absorbent beach towel, long enough to be worn as a chic sarong, and lightweight enough to fit into the smallest of beach bags. This striped Turkish towel is incredibly soft to the touch and quick to dry. Must have for beach trips!
6. Lexington Espadrillos ($49) are comfy and absolutely my favorite summer time shoes.