Ready or not… Christmas is coming
I love Christmas, and there is no way I can wait after Thanksgiving to talk about Christmas. If you want to get a head start with Christmas planning, here are a few Christmas items to get you started with.
1. This beautiful hanging star bunting is made from fine clay stars, hand-painted in flat metallic gold and gold pattern. The stars sit on just over 1 metre (about 44 inches) of twine and can be hung down by a window, doorway, or around your tree. Perfect also to wrap around those extra special gifts. Star garland $20
2. Merry Days cards, set of 5 for $20. Hand-drawn original illustration of a Christmas wreath. This is a high quality print on 300gsm acid free card.
3. Glass Car Ornaments, Set of 2, $19. These nostalgic glass car ornaments make you want to already bring home that Christmas tree.
4. Ceramic Diffuser and Christmas Spirit essential oil $35.86 USD (Wholesale: $27.25 USD)
Christmas Spirit is a sweet, spicy blend of orange, cinnamon, and spruce essential oils that tap into the happiness, joy, and security associated with the holiday season. With Christmas Spirit on hand, simply open a bottle and start diffusing! The diffuser works as a necklace or as a Christmas tree decoration. Get the Christmas Spirit essential oil only for $13.49 (Wholesale: $10.25 USD). Read here more about the Young Living wholesale membership.
5. Baker’s cord, set of 3 for $18 brings old-time feel for your Christmas wrapping. Use it for gifts, or after using your cookie cutters, hang them up with some baker’s cord in your kitchen or in the Christmas tree.
6. These handmade advent calendar bags $47 could start a new annual tradition of opening one gift a day until Christmas. I made something very similar for our children when they were younger, and we still use them every year (when we are not traveling).
SHOP & SUPPORT SKIMBACO LIFESTYLE
Shop via our affiliate links and show your support to Skimbaco’s mission to inspire living life to the fullest.