Need a fun weekend with friends or your spouse? This travel deal is too good not to share with friends.
Hotwire has a ‘Million Dollar Sale’ going on right now and they are offering five-star hotel rooms for just $50.
When it comes to luxury five-star travel, only 24% of U.S. travelers have stayed at a five-star property more than once within the last five years, according to a new “Luxury & Holiday Travel Survey.” The average retail rate for five-star hotel rooms nationwide within the last year was $318, so it’s not surprising the survey concluded the high cost associated with five-star hotels is the number one reason many of us seek less expensive hotels. Hotwire is seeking to change those stats—and just in time for the holidays.
Hotwire’s Million Dollar Sale temporarily drops their already-low Hot Rates® even lower by investing $1 million to further offset room costs; the $50 five-star hotel rate for Las Vegas will remain in place until the company has hit the million-dollar spend. These ridiculously low rates are good for travel between Dec. 8-28, 2017, and with the average retail rate for five-star hotels in Las Vegas next month landing at $432, will be saving travelers more than $350 per night per room! With demand high during the holidays—taking a quick getaway was the most-often-cited choice for relieving holiday stress according to the “Luxury & Holiday Travel Survey”—Hotwire expects the Million Dollar Sale to sell through in just a few days.
The “Luxury & Holiday Travel Survey” was conducted online within the United States by CITE Research on behalf of Hotwire. The survey aimed to shed light on U.S. travel habits in relation to overnight stays at five-star hotels and as a stress-reliever during the hectic holiday season.
Other key survey findings include:
• Younger Audiences Love Luxury: Millennials 34 and younger are nearly three times as likely to have spent one or more nights in a in a five-star hotel during the last five years their 55 and older counterparts (35 vs 13 percent).
• Sticker Shock Remains an Obstacle: High cost was the number one cited reason for not staying at a five-star hotel more often, with 67 percent of survey takers saying high cost prevents them from staying at a five-star hotel; cost is a more commonly cited factor in this decision for women than for men.
• We Need a Holiday from Our Holiday: More than half (58 percent) of survey takers ages 18-54 stated they want to take a quick get-away or vacation this holiday season to relieve stress; 62 percent in the same age bracket stated cost would prevent them from doing so.
• People May Actually Love Their In-Laws: Singles are more likely to travel to relieve holiday stress than married couples.
• Holiday Stress is Real: A fortunate few – a mere six percent – of survey takers 18-54 were stress-free for the holidays.
Book your Las Vegas hotel now, but hurry, they are going fast!