Apply now to become a Rovaniemi Summer Ambassador 2020
I want you to visit Finland – and here is another way to making that a reality!
The capital of Lapland, and the Official Hometown of Santa Claus, Rovaniemi, is looking for 15
social media influencers ambassadors to spend three nightless nights in Rovaniemi this summer. Why nightless? The sun shines all night long during summer.
Rovaniemi tourism tells the accommodation is a photogenic Christmas themed summer cabin in the middle of the city, and you can expect to do activities like visiting the Lappish nature to experience the freshness and greenness of the Arctic. Of course, you will also dive into Lappish culture and cuisine during the stay. Think of berries, fresh fish, and even reindeer dishes!
“Arctic summer light makes Lapland photographer’s dream destination. It’s time to add the white nights to your bucket list”, says Sanna Kärkkäinen, Managing Director of Visit Rovaniemi.
I’ve only visited Lapland during winter, but hope to make it up North during summer sometime too. Even here in Southern Finland the summer light is just something magical, I can imagine how gorgeous it is in Lapland.
Apply now – just do it!
Visit Rovaniemi is taking applications now until 13th March 2020 at VisitRovaniemi.fi.
Who can become a Rovaniemi Summer Ambassador? The opportunity is available for 15 social media & new media persons and for journalists.
The chosen ambassadors will receive different experiences, for example:
• 3 nights accommodation in a summer cabin in the middle of the city by Arctic Light Hotel.
• Culture pass to museum & science center Arktikum, art museum Korundi and science center Pilke.
• Meeting with Santa Claus.
• Midnight Sun Experience by Lapland Safaris (riverboat cruise, outdoor dinner on beautiful island Kotisaari).
• Midnight Sun Floating by Safartica.
• Photography excursion to capture the most iconic landscapes of Rovaniemi by Beyond Arctic.
• Husky experience by Bearhill Husky.
• Meet reindeer and reindeer herders with Santa Claus Reindeer.
• Summer fat biking tour by Roll Outdoors.
And of course – if you will visit Helsinki during your trip – you will get to have coffee and cinnamon buns with me in Helsinki :) Let me know if you applied!